Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Revit Kid Project - Master's Thesis - Cycle Design/reBuild

I'M BACK!!

I would like to thank you all for being so patient the last few months while I completed my semester.  I am happy to announce that I am finally finished!  I am also happy to announce that you guys continued to check out the blog and content while I was away... In fact, the blog rolled over 2,000,000 hits during my hiatus.


As many of you have been contacting me letting me know how much you enjoy seeing some of my personal work (beyond this blog) here are some goodies from my final thesis presentation.... (you can full screen and click through the presentation)....

If you are having issues viewing the Prezi full screen follow this link...

I will eventually be posting my final thesis book for you all to view when it is completed and that will have all of the information about the presentation above.  Furthermore, below are the high resolution renderings from the presentation for your viewing pleasure.


Some of these renderings are Revit > 3DS Max > VRay > Photoshop (click to enlarge):


  

The following rendering is simply Revit and Photoshop:


Also, don't forget to follow my on twitter @TheRevitKid ... I was posting there quite a bit during my hiatus.